Card making is a wee hobby of mine that I love to do when I find time. I’ve actually been making cards since I was a kid as my parents always preferred a home made effort rather than a generic store bought one.
Nowadays my skills and techniques have improved considerably since I was a 9 year old and my equipment is definitely more sophisticated than just scissors and glue!
I’m inspired by so many other incredible card makers that I in turn would love to inspire others who are looking for some ideas in their own cards.
So, welcome to my blog 🙂
Card Squirrel (aka Louise)
A little extra about me:
- I have two children aged 3 and 5
- I love visiting the Kelpies in Falkirk – such fantastic equine statues!
- I’m a teacher but am taking some time out to focus on parenting and have now started supply teaching – what an experience!
- I’m a bit addicted to playing SWGOH on my iPad.
- I used to be addicted to World of Warcraft but then I had kids!
- I have four sisters and I love them to bits.
- I have been married for 6 years to a very patient man, clearly!
- We love our ‘baby’ degus – they were born Feb 2017 and are called Peppa Pig and Everest.